- Several vitamin and mineral contains in Egg.
- The protein in Egg helps in maintain and repair the body tissues including muscles.
- Egg contains vitamins and minerals that are necessary for brain and nervous system to function effectively.
- It contains all the nutrients that the body needs to produce energy.
- It has vitamin A, B-12 and selenium so, it keeps our immune system healthy.
- The choline in eggs plays an important part in breaking down the amino acid homocysteine, which may reduce to heart disease.
- The protein in eggs can help people feel full for longer. This can reduce the urge snacks and lower person overall calorie intake.