THESE PLACES WILL ATTRACT YOU
- Hogenekal is one of the biggest waterfalls in South India. This water bed lies between Tamilnadu and Karnataka border.
- Boating – Boating in Hogenekal is allowed during the summer season as the falls are not strong enough to disrupt the passage of the boat.
- Weather – The best season to visit is soon after the monsoon when the river is in full spate.
- Transportation – It has good public transportation facility, where tourist can travel through autorickshaw and government buses from the nearest city Dharmapuri which is 53 Km away by road.
- Dharmapuri also has railway station, which has good train connectivity from various cities and districts.
- It is a must visit sightseeing place, and highly recommend to all the tourists to plan a trip to this place.
- Gokarna is located in Karnataka which is 161 Km away from Goa. It is also known as Mini Goa. You can enjoy the beauty of Sunset of Arabian Sea.
- I recommend tourist to book cabs from a known Travels or take own vehicles as the place has limited public transportation facility.
- You can visit Om Beach and Kudlu Beach around Gokarna, where you can enjoy and experience the scenic beauty of nature.
- I recommend to visit the place during the beginning of monsoon season (June).
- Murudheshwar Temple is 78 Km away from Gokarna and 187 km away from Shivamogga. You can enjoy jet ski ride and speed boats here.
- The beach is well maintained and clean, so you can thoroughly enjoy yourself bathing in beach.
- Murudeshwar is well connected with public transports such as trains, buses and autorickshaws.
- Murudeshwar temple or beach is 2km away from Murudeshwar railway station as it connected to Mangalore and Mumbai.
- Kanyakumari is very well known place in South India located in Tamilnadu.
- The view of Thiruvalluvar statue and the ocean keep the tourists astonished with its scenic beauty of Bay of Bengal, Indian Ocean and Arabian sea.
- Vivekananda rock memorial is 1.5 Km away from Kanyakumari railway station and 1 Km away from Kanyakumari bus station.
- Also tourists visit here to watch the sunrise from 5 Am to 6 Am and enjoy their morning bath in the ocean.